About our company
KA Martial Arts started in 2000 in Alpharetta, Georgia. Today, we have several locations throughout the Metro-Atlanta area, and recently opened a location in Nashville, Tennessee with plans for more locations around the Southeastern region of the United States.
Why should you work with KA Martial Arts?
- • We care about the career development of our team members, and it shows! The average KA Martial Arts Team Member works with us for over 5 years with many closer to 20 +!
- • We offer on-the-job training in martial arts and sales.
- • We are specialists in our field with Grand Master Soon Ho Lee, the highest-ranking martial artist in the ATA (American Taekwondo Association) in residence with us. He brings over 60 years of martial arts experience. KA was built based upon the foundation of Grand Master Soon Ho Lee’s morals, values, and principles.
- • Our work atmosphere is fun and team-based!
Benefits and Perks
- • Base Pay plus Bonus Commissions
- • Medical Insurance
- • Vision Insurance
- • Dental Insurance
- • 401K
- • Paid Vacation plus an Additional Paid Week Off During the Holiday Season.
- • Martial Arts Training and Career Development
- • Love what you do: and never work a day in your life!
We have multiple locations throughout the Metro-Atlanta area as well as Franklin, TN with career opportunities available. Apply below today!
School Manager – Full Time
Program Director – Full Time
Martial Arts Instructor – Full Time
Martial Arts Instructor – Part-Time